Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Hostigger Inc.' servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Hostigger, Inc.; It serves with the domain names hostigger.com, hostigger.net, hostiger.com and hostiger.net.
1) Examples of unacceptable content or links:pirated software, hacker programs or archives, Warez sites, mailing script (unless otherwise stated)
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, Hostigger Inc. WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
2) Traffic UsageThere is no traffic cost. Depending on the virtual server plan you purchased, your port speed is available. On this server, you can reach the specified maximum connection speed. We will not apply any Bandwidth limit. However, if you use 75% of this port speed for more than 12 hours (continuously), your server's network speed will be limited to 50%. In hosting accounts, when the traffic exceeds the limit, it is automatically suspended.
3) Content that is not allowed to be hostedAt this time, we do not allow the hosting of the Content listed below and similar content on our servers. Even trying to upload these contents is grounds for cancellation.
- - Public VPN
- - Torrent
- - Email Marketing / Spamming
- - Bitcoin Mining
- - Spoofing
- - Phishing
- - Port Scanning
- - Adult
- - Hack
4) Server AbuseThe actions to be taken in case of some violations are detailed below. However, Hostiger has the authority to cancel the account completely in some cases. You cannot be refunded for servers that have been canceled due to abuse.
Phishing, Malware and similar abuse;If you are getting the alert for the first time, you will be notified. If you do not respond to this warning within 24 hours and the violation continues, your server will be suspended. When you return after server suspension, your server will need to be down for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you need to contact us again and request that your server be opened. If this abuse repeats for the 2nd time, your server will be suspended without waiting for you to respond to the violation report and a $5 USD activation fee will be charged. If this abuse is repeated for the 3rd time, the virtual server will be canceled without any warning. In some cases, Hostiger has the authority to not activate the server at all.
Spaming, Email Marketing;If Spaming or Email Marketing is detected on virtual servers and you send unauthorized e-mails, your virtual server will be shut down and the relevant abuse notification will be made to you. If you indicate that you will fix the problem in the Abuse notification, you will have to pay a one-time $15 USD reactivation fee to reactivate your server. After this fee is paid, the server will be activated again. However, if spaming continues, the server will be canceled without warning. In some cases, Hostiger has the authority to not activate the server at all.
Torrent, Port ScanningYour server will be suspended when the above violations are committed. Your server can be set up from scratch, provided that you do not reload the relevant content. However, the current server cannot be activated.
Public VPN, Spoofing, Adult, Hack;If the above violations are committed, your account will be canceled and no refund will be made to you regarding this virtual server.
5) Refusal of ServiceWe reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion. All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of Hostigger Inc. must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
6) OrdersOrders placed via Proxy/VPN/Anonymizer/Remote Server services will be denied. All orders are fraud checked and verified by our staff. Service delivery guarantees based on time from complete and verified payment.
7) Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, Hostigger also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
US Treasury Embargo Restrictions
In accordance with the sanctions programs administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Hostigger is prohibited from doing business with anyone from certain countries, including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria, or with Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs). In the event that you are in one of the aforementioned countries, or if you are an SDN, you will not be able to sign up for our services.
Note: If you are a reseller, you are prohibited from providing services to clients located in the following countries as well as any persons listed on the SDN list, regardless of what country you currently reside in.
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violating the sanctions range up to 10 years in prison, $1,000,000 in corporate fines, and $250,000 in individual fines. Civil penalties up to $65,000 per violation may also be imposed.
Iran (a.k.a. Persia)
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violations of the Iranian Transactions Regulations may result in a fine up to $1,000,000, and natural persons may be imprisoned for up to 20 years. Civil penalties, which are not to exceed the greater of $250,000 or an amount that is twice the amount of the transaction that is the basis of the violation with respect to which the penalty is imposed may also be imposed administratively.
PENALTIES: Criminal fines for violating the Executive Orders range, upon conviction, up to $1,000,000; individuals may also face imprisonment up to 20 years. In addition, civil penalties of up to $250,000 or twice the amount of the underlying transaction may be imposed administratively for each violation.
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violating the sanctions range up to 10 years in prison, $500,000 in corporate fines and $250,000 in individual fines. In addition, civil penalties of up to $11,000 per violation may be imposed administratively.
Ukraine: Crimean Region
Note: Details regarding the full penalties of the Ukrainian restrictions are not yet available and this article will be updated as soon as possible once this information is released.
8) BillingBy the Account Activation Date of each month, Hostigger Inc. shall either:
(1) debit the client's credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Hostigger Inc. by no later than the specified payment due date. Hostigger Inc. shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client's failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
9) Service FeesCertain services carry a setup fee charged by Hostigger Inc. to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to Hostigger Inc. and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
10) BackupWeb hosting backups are taken weekly and monthly. In virtual server systems, a complete system backup is taken. VPS-based single backup is not available. Backup can be restored only when the entire system crashes. Therefore, the customer is responsible for the backup of his own virtual server.
11) Money back guarantee & refund policyWe offer a 7-day money back guarantee for Web Hosting services. Virtual servers (VPS, VDS, Cloud) have a three (7) day money-back guarantee.
For detailed information, see the Refund Policy page.
12) Account DeactivationsAny account disabled for non-payment, simply pay the overdue invoice to have it reactivated. You will be given 10 days in total to pay your overdue bill. After 10 days, the invoice and account are canceled.
13) Refusal of ServiceWe reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
14) Limitation of LiabilityHostigger Inc. shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Hostigger Inc. ' servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Hostigger Inc. shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Hostigger Inc. ' servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
15) ViolationsViolations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to [email protected] All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
16) DisclaimerHostigger Inc. cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Hostigger Inc. are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by Hostigger Inc. are not directly owned or written by Hostigger Inc.. Moreover, Hostigger Inc. holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Hostigger Inc. sees fit.
17) Account ActivationBy activating your account with Hostigger Inc., you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
18) Server Uptime GuaranteeHostigger Inc. guarantees 99% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime.
Hostigger Inc. reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.